Do you still have a little room in your heart for our residents? Here’s your chance to join a dynamic team of professionals as we care for our residents with dignity! Sellersburg Healthcare Center is currently seeking a Full Time Registered Dietitian to join our dietary team! Purpose/Belief Statement The successful candidate for the Dietitian position will assess the nutritional needs of residents and maintain all records and Plans of Care. To be considered for this position, candidates must be licensed and registered as a Dietitian, with Long Term Care/Geriatric nutrition experience preferred.
- Complete quarterly and annual nutrition assessments on all residents by following the Nutrition Care Process. Document pertinent interventions regarding malnutrition, significant weight changes, and skin abnormalities.
- Develop and implement nutrition interventions by documenting medical and nutrition-related data, providing individualized education, and monitoring daily intakes that contribute to the overall progress in relation to the plan of care.
- Actively participate in quality assurance and performance improvement programs, care plan and nutrition at risk meetings, and openly communicate with other interdisciplinary team members to provide appropriate nutrition interventions as determined by nutrition assessment.
- Monitor quality and accuracy of food served as well as acceptance of food and beverage by residents during meal rounds.
Registered Dietitians with long term care and/or hospital experience, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
- Must be licensed and registered as a Dietitian in the State of employment.
- Long Term Care/Geriatric nutrition experience preferred.
Benefits: CommuniCare employees enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental, and vision coverage from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
About Us: A family-owned company, we have grown to become one of the nation’s largest providers of post-acute care, which includes skilled nursing rehabilitation centers, long-term care centers, assisted living communities, independent rehabilitation centers and long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH). Since 1984, we have provided superior, comprehensive management services for the development and management of adult living communities. We have a single job description at CommuniCare to reach out with our hearts and touch the heart’s of others. Through this effort we create Caring Communities where staff, residents, clients and family members care for and about one another.
To Apply: Email Heather Hasell firstname.lastname@example.org