Webinar Series on Global Nutrition
The Kentucky Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (KAND) is pleased to offer a virtual webinar series. We will be adding topics as they are confirmed.
Please save the Third Thursday of the month – we will be hosting a webinar each evening with the recordings to be posted shortly after each. All sessions will be approved for CEU for both the live session and the recording.
- February 25th – Academy Update from Linda Farr, RDN, CSOWM, LD, FAND
- Recording available for purchase via the link below
- March 18th – 6pm ET: How to Deliver Globally-Inspired Cooking Demonstrations on Zoom and other Virtual Platforms
- April is 15th at 6pm ET- Practical Application of Nutrition in Patients With Food Allergy presented by Dr. John Stutts
- May 20th – 6pm ET: Diversifying Our Practice and Our Plates
- June 17th at 6pm ET – Dietitians as Leaders of Global Food and Nutrition Initiatives with Sylvia Klinger, DBA, MS, RD
- July – 15th at 6pm ET – Malnutrition in Middle and Low Income Countries with Dr. George Fuchs
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Registration is open for our first 6 sessions. Sign up for all 6 for the price of 5!