Do you know any superb dietitians that should be recognized? We know that you do. Please take a few moments to nominate one or more of your colleagues for an award this year. The following is a list of available awards:
- Outstanding Dietetic Student
- Emerging Dietetic Leader
- Outstanding Dietitian of the Year
- Recognized Dietetic Technician of the Year
- Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year
- Outstanding Dietetics Educator (Please note we are still accepting nominations for this award for KAND, but that the NDEP application due date was 1/11/19.)
Packets for each of these awards need to include the corresponding data sheet and the following supporting documentation:
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Reference Letter (minimum of one; maximum of three letters)
- Identify your participation in the academy at the district, affiliate or national levels.
- Documentation that reflects your concern for the promotion of optimal health and nutritional status of the general population.
- Documentation that reflects your leadership roles in the dietetic association or employment. Such as involvement with legislation, research, education, clinical dietetics, food service management, public relations, career guidance, etc.
Please note that the exception to items listed above is for the Outstanding Dietetic Student Award which has specific required documentation listed on the data sheet.
It is important to also note that all nomination packets are due via email or regular mail by Friday, March 15, 2019.